Skip to main content

Lee Hi's First Japan Tour


Comments:
- Please I beg you, just give her a comeback
- When is she going to make a comeback ㅠㅠ
- Release an album in Korea please!!
- I like Hayi's songs!! ^^
- Let's see you more in Korea too.. please~
- When I watched her in Party People last year I thought she was gonna make a comeback but all of a sudden she had a Japan tour? Let her have a concert in Korea too
- Let her release songs, do some activities/ promotions, and have some tours in Korea too
- My Hayi, My singer, you worked hard on your solo Japan tour. Even though Boss Yang is not giving you an album, our Hayi is always growing and is receiving lots of love!!! I loved you since your Kpop Star Bust your Window audition ㅠㅠ
- When is Hayi gonna make a comeback? Hurry up, I miss you
- Not Japan, how about a comeback in Korea- Boss Yang, what's with this guy

Comments:
- Give us an album. Don't let this kid ('s talent) be left unused and release her please
- Hayi hurry up and make a comeback in Korea too
- YG Stockholder: so our Hayi performed in Japan...
- Congratulations~~~ Hurry up and release the Flower Ending Ost (web drama)~~~~ ^^
- Please give us our Hayi~ You can take time to comeback so you can give us a good album ~~~ and please give us good promotions 
- YG, give us a comeback please I beg you... I really wanna hear new music from Hayi... A full album please~
- I really love Hayi's voice..and when I watch her on shows she is so cute ㅎㅎ
- Please hurry up and make a comeback 
trans: @kstlkn

Comments