Skip to main content

[OST] Lee Hi- Golden Slumbers

🎡listen on 🎡
Comments:
- The two representatives of YG's unique voices. Please have a duet together.
- Wow this is so good. Seungyoon's version has a magnificent feel to it while Lee Hi's version is heartrending, both songs were arranged well and I listened to it nicely. Winner will make a comeback on February but I wish to see Lee Hi come back too. 
- I like Hi's verson a lot too γ…œγ…œγ…œ As expected of YG's class.  Give her a comeback, her vocal color is really awesome
- Ahh this is really crazy. Her voice is like an angel, my heart is at ease
- Her voice is so amazing γ… γ… γ…  Lee Hi Jjang
- After her last comeback after 3 years in 2016, its been 1 year and 9 months. Yang Hyunsuk, are you even a person? 
- Ahh I really like it γ…œγ…œ
- Wow crazy γ… γ… γ…  Im crying for real γ… γ…  Lee Hi Jjang.. γ… γ… 
Wow ~ Her voice!!!
- As expected, this is Lee Hi..
- Boss Yang, answer us when is Lee Hi's comeback...I really like her voice
- I really like this. As expected of Lee Hi γ…Žγ…Ž ♡♡♡
- How is her voice so high-class ♡♡♡
- I really love Lee Hi's vocal color 
- So much goosebumps, I like it a lot
- Wow amazing~!! I love it
- I love Hi's voice
- Amazing! Amazing!
- The thought of Seungyoon and Lee Hi promoting as a duet is not a bad idea γ…Žγ…Žγ…Ž
trans: @kstlkn

Comments