Skip to main content

[Naver TV] Lee Hi's special performance of Breathe at 2018 Golden Disk Awards


Source: Naver TV
Comments: 
[+14233, -98] You've done well singing until the end
[+10561, -121] Thank you for singing in remembrance of Jonghyun. You've worked hard until the end. 
[+9446, -106] After listening to Breathe, I got to know the singer Jonghyun and I received a lot of comfort listening to this song. I'm really grateful for this song and you (Hi) did really well singing until the end, thank you.
[+9301, -79] When Lee Hi-nim cried I couldn't contain myself..Jonghyun-nim I really miss you, thank you for singing until the end ㅠㅠ
[+8099, -83] Every lyric to Breathe is very ardent/ passionate and you could feel all of Jonghyun's emotions and it sticks to you ㅠㅠ The last line was really touching, rest in peace. You've worked hard.
[+7039, -65] It's sad...and thank you for singing until the end, Hayi
[+6404, -58] Thank you for singing until the end.
[+5878, -51] Thank you for singing until the end... ㅠ
[+5677, -54] Lee Hi thank you for your hard work
trans: @kstlkn

Comments