Skip to main content

Lee Hi x Baek Ayeon, Dangerous Woman Cover

via: NaverTV
Watch on YouTube
Comments:
[+727, -13] I really like Lee Hi, her go. Boss Yang give us an album ㅠㅠ
  ˪ [+52,-0] please for goodness sake ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  ˪ [+34,-0] they won't upload the Comeback Home Video ㅠㅠ
[+715, -21] Lee Hi, really. There is no singer in our country who can copy her soul and low-pitched voice
  ˪ [+76,-0] even her rap wow I was surprised
  ˪ [+51,-1] even her rap is dope ㅋㅋ I'm cheering for her
[+630, -17] In YG, it seems basic to have a one year gap (for comebacks) ㅠ When does her album come out, or even a single. This time Tablo stepped down as the head of Highgrnd to work on Epik High's album, I don't want Hayi is going to do now. If you took her first, stop with the words and support her until the end or let her receive music from outside (of the company) as well..
  ˪ [+100,-1] I feel that YG seems to have this thing for letting his artist and their fans     sacrifice a lot ㅠ It is true that YG artists want to create more ways to communicate with   their fans ㅠㅠ
 ˪ [+67, -2] I will trust and wait. Until now I like all her songs.
[+457, -16] Wow Lee Hi is so pretty and her singing is so amazing
[+448, -11] When Hayi started singing I thought she was a foreign artist *shivers*
[+424, -11] Lee Hi's vocal color, rhythmic sense, and soul is solid *shivers*
[+369, -14] Hayi is very pretty. She's a deadly, lovely, dangerous woman
[+269, -11] I want Lee Hi's Comeback Home video
[+251, -9] What are you doing with this treasure? ~~ Lee Hi is really amazing, Ayeon is cool too ^^
[+180, -8] Hayi, really... her fatal charms!!!
[+140, -3] I really like Hayi ㅠㅠ

Comments