Skip to main content

Rose Acoustic Version Live

Source: NaverTV
Watch on YouTube 

Comments:
[+51, -1] As expected, Lee Hi you can trust and listen to
[+45, -0] Why am I already getting goosebumps from her skills the start? It's scary
[+43, -0] I really like this acoustic version of Rose. Please give me a studio version 
[+37, -0] Dope
[+32, -0] I like it I like it I like it very much~ I like that the song is not transparent. This is               why I like Lee Hi.
[+32, -0] I will always be living getting drunk from your voice ^^ Lee Hi, I love you~ ♡
[+31, -0] Lee Hi is really really good ㅜㅜㅜ My ears are melting
[+29, -0] Awesome sensibility, her adlibs omg
[+25, -0] Wow it's scary good 
[+24, -0] Wow this is really amazing
[+23, -0] It's amazing
[+19, -0] Crazy!
[+12, -0] Vocal color jjang!!

Her Playlist!

Comments